Be the first to upload your photo of the Heritage Snowboard. >
Leave your mark on The Wall.
March 25, 2013
I rode this board at Mammoth a few weeks back, super fast, holds an edge at speed and carves like crazy. Not much pow when I there, but it did float quite well on the fresh that was coming down and seems to enjoy the POW. Did not get into the park, but hit a few bumps and its light enough and pops up nicely. SO far, it has lived up to expectations, but I want to ride it in real pow before I give it a 4Star.
Dogfunk.com Price Comparison
Dogfunk.com knows that no one wants the used-car-salesman experience, so we decided to show you the other guys prices in an effort to keep your shopping experience as informed as possible. We do our best to confirm this information is correct, but assume no responsibility for the accuracy of the price and shipping information provided by other vendors.
Research out-of-stock versions:
- 155 cm, 158 cm, 160 cm, 162 cm
- directional twin
- medium (5.5 of 10 on Never Summer's scale)
- rocker and camber (hybrid)
- sintered P-Tex
- Effective Edge:
- [155cm] 1210 mm; [158cm] 1240 mm; [160cm] 1250 mm; [162cm] 1260 mm
- Waist Width:
- [155cm] 252 mm; [158cm] 254 mm; [160cm] 256 mm; [162cm] 257 mm
- Sidecut Radius:
- [155cm] 7.4 m; [158cm] 7.43 m; [160cm] 7.5 m; [162cm] 7.7 m
- NS Superlight (wood)
- Durasurf XT 5501 sintered
- Recommended Use:
- all-mountain, big-mountain, freestyle
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 3 years