A new-school Never Summer shape for tackling ancient peaks.
- R.C. Technology rocker/camber shape gives you more freestyle potential with the snap, power and control of camber
- Vario Power Grip�s variable sidecut increases grip and edge hold
- RDS 2 dampening gives you an ultra-smooth ride and a
- Carbon VXM laminate with STS Pretensioned Fiberglass add incredible strength, snap, and response with torsional rigidity
- Custom FlightCore wood core and DuraSurf sintered 4501 base gives you unmatched control, dampening and response at high speeds
- P-tex sidewalls, P-tex tip & tail, and full wrap metal edges add durability and strength to handle the abuse a big line can inflict on a board
Share your thoughts
Hiking Pioneer Peek, UT with my trusty Neversummer
This is by far the best snowboard I have ever ridden. It seems to have just the right amount of flex and stiffness. The board holds edges very well and is also fast and smooth. Powder flotation is also very good. You really cant go wrong with this stylish looking board. I use it for all mountain riding in utah. I would recommend this board to anyone who has a passion for snowboarding!