A wide-booted shredder's all-mountain weapon of choice.
- R.C. Technology rocker/camber shape gives you more freestyle potential with the snap, power and control of camber
- Vario Power Grip�s variable sidecut increases grip and edge hold
- RDS 2 dampening gives you an ultra-smooth ride and a
- Carbon VXM laminate with STS Pretensioned Fiberglass add incredible strength, snap, and response with torsional rigidity
- Custom FlightCore wood core and DuraSurf sintered 4501 base gives you unmatched control, dampening and response at high speeds
- P-tex sidewalls, P-tex tip & tail, and full wrap metal edges add durability and strength to handle the abuse a big line can inflict on a board
Share your thoughts
A prehistoric modern beast!
I love this lightweight beast! Never Summer's rocker design is a huge improvement from my older, camber stick and my skills started to rise above the plateau I'd hit after the first few hours. This board is the perfect all mountain ride for those who transition from the groomed trails to the steep gnar on a sick pow day. From face shots to steep lines, the Heritage XR bridges the gap between new tech and old-school toughness, just right for bigger riders with mammoth-sized feet.