A wide version of Awesome.
Slide your big feet into your big boots, strap your big boots into your big bindings, and proceed to shred every inch of your favorite mountain on a board designed just for you. Never Summer knows you want a shred-stick to pop, slash, and surf all over the mountain, so it made the wide Heritage X Snowboard for just such occasions.
- R.C. (rocker and camber) technology provides the smooth turns and float of rocker (middle) with stability and pop of camber (outside of binding mounts)
- NS Superlight core blends ultralight and hard woods to keep you riding hard and longer
- Lightweight carbonium topsheet adds strength and stability for charging big lines and deep snow
- Carbonium laminate technology features v-shaped carbon rods under the binding inserts to add pop and stability to the super-light core
- CDS Dampening System features rubber stringers along the edges and under the bindings to increase rebound and dampen vibration without sacrificing flex or adding excess weight
- Fully wrapped edges reduce the chance of topsheet or base de-lamination and create an exceptionally durable board
- P-Tex sidewalls and tip and tail protectors produce a highly-durable board for big, aggressive riders