The Lotus isn't just a pretty flower.
- R.C. (rocker and camber) technology provides the smooth turns and float of rocker (middle) with the stability and pop of camber (outside of binding mounts)
- Flightcore crafted with both lightweight and premium hardwood for a balance of strength and flexibility without excess weight
- Carbon V-Twin laminate layout features v-shaped rods from bindings to tip/tail and x-shaped in middle for serious freeride power and stability
- Extensive rubber layering along the edges provides stability and dampening needed for hard-charging freeriders
- Fully-wrapped edges reduce the chance of topsheet or base de-lamination and create an exceptionally durable board
- P-Tex tip and tail protectors add even more durability
Share your thoughts
Just wanted to let everyone know how much I love this board. I bought it at the beginning of the season, and I finally got a chance to really test it out this past weekend. I typically ride Midwest conditions, so when I get a chance for powder I'm one of the first on the slopes. The board handles amazingly in pow and on the groomers. The board has a ton of pop and is all around fun to just play with. I might just be because I finally made the transition from a guy board to a woman's, but basic things like butters and manuals seemed to be insanely easy. All in all, it's a great board.