The Lotus isn't just a pretty flower.
Whether you shred with the boys or lead a girls-only assault on open pow lines, tight tree shots, and cliff drops, you can't settle for just any board. Jump on the Never Summer Women's Lotus Snowboard and your riding will benefit from the combination of floaty rocker, stable camber, and vibration-absorbing rubber.
- R.C. (rocker and camber) technology provides the smooth turns and float of rocker (middle) with the stability and pop of camber (outside of binding mounts)
- Flightcore crafted with both lightweight and premium hardwood for a balance of strength and flexibility without excess weight
- Carbon V-Twin laminate layout features v-shaped rods from bindings to tip/tail and x-shaped in middle for serious freeride power and stability
- Extensive rubber layering along the edges provides stability and dampening needed for hard-charging freeriders
- Fully-wrapped edges reduce the chance of topsheet or base de-lamination and create an exceptionally durable board
- P-Tex tip and tail protectors add even more durability
Share your thoughts
Just wanted to let everyone know how much I love this board. I bought it at the beginning of the season, and I finally got a chance to really test it out this past weekend. I typically ride Midwest conditions, so when I get a chance for powder I'm one of the first on the slopes. The board handles amazingly in pow and on the groomers. The board has a ton of pop and is all around fun to just play with. I might just be because I finally made the transition from a guy board to a woman's, but basic things like butters and manuals seemed to be insanely easy. All in all, it's a great board.