Charge through the hairiest terrain without batting an eyelash.
The Never Summer Lotus Snowboard was built for girls who thrive on speed. The women's-specific version of the legendary Premier freeride board, the Lotus is custom-tuned for experienced female freeriders with a narrower waist and slightly softer flex. But this is far from another scaled-down noodle with a pretty graphic—a powerful, progressive flex and tons of dampening make the Lotus a huge hit with ladies seeking stability for shredding technical tree lines and sidecountry steeps.
- R.C. Rocker Camber profile blends rocker between your feet with camber zones in the tip & tail for a mix of powerful turns and insane float
- RDS-1 Dampening System uses three rubber elastomer foil layers to eliminate vibration and improve stability at mind-bending speeds
- Progressive flex is softer in the nose for better float in deep snow, and stiffer in the tail for spring-loaded carves and huge ollies
- Carbon V-Twin Laminate increases torsional stiffness for improved edge control, and features more carbon in the tail than the nose to complement the board's progressive flex
- P-tex tip and tail protectors guard against impact damage and delams
Share your thoughts
Great Board on the Steeps
I love this board! It has very solid construction and powers through crud and floats in powder. The board grips groomers and has enough pop to hit jumps and spin, however I have enjoyed it most on the steeps. I also own the Never Summer Infinity which is another great ride with a softer flex.
I'm looking for an all mountain board that...
I'm looking for an all mountain board that can really handle the backcountry demands such as being light enough to hike backcountry with, the ability to make quick turns through trees and having no trouble floating on the powder. Having a real tough time making a decision but need to make one soon! Would this be a good choice of board or is there better options? About to be riding at Jay Peak in VT if that helps.. thanks!!