The Pandora Grom Snowboard is big on tech but not on size. This scaled-down version of Never Summer's best-selling women's freestyle board doesn't cut any corners when it comes to construction or quality, which is a lot more than you can say for most kids' boards on the market. Ideal for a lighter, smaller rider looking to step up into a board that's forgiving enough to learn, but responsive enough to rip.
- R.C. hybrid profile uses rocker between your feet for a catch-free, floaty feel and camber from the inserts to the tip/tail for control and stability
- Carbon VXR Laminate channels energy to your contact points for more pop and edge grip
- Press Flex core for a forgiving flex that's easy for lighter riders to handle
- EDS dampening system for a smooth ride with no high-speed chatter
- Sintered P-tex sidewalls and tip/tail protectors improve durability and prevent delams
- Vario Power Grip sidecut blends multiple radii with a straight section between the feet for reliable, predictable grip in all snow conditions
- Durasurf 2501 base for durability and speed
Share your thoughts
Daughter is PSYCHED on the Pandora!
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
My daughter is 9 years old, and she received this as a Christmas gift. She loves the colors, and I am incredibly impressed with this board. It is light and responsive, and I feel like this was a great choice to take her into the next steps of progression regarding becoming a better shredder!