Prepare to open a box of tricks all over the mountain.
Having fun on the snow is all about progression, and the Never Summer Women's Pandora Snowboard is designed specifically for chicks who want to improve their freestyle skills. Thanks to the rocker and camber profile set into the all-wood core, the Pandora offers soft flex and catch-free turns with the extra pop and stability that's often lost in rocker-only boards.
- R.C. (rocker and camber) technology provides the smooth turns and float of rocker (middle) with the stability and pop of camber (outside of binding mounts)
- Rubber dampening system increases stability and adds rebound to prevent jarring to your legs and joints
- Extra-poppy BI-LITE fiberglass sheet creates a stable platform at high speeds and provides stability on landings
- Fully wrapped edges reduce the chance of topsheet or base de-lamination and create an exceptionally durable board
- P-Tex tip and tail protectors add even more durability
Share your thoughts
I'm thinking about the GNU B-pro and the...
I'm thinking about the GNU B-pro and the Never Summer Pandora not sure which one to get.
I currently ride a 146 2008 Never Summer Lotus and am wanting to branch out to a more playful rocker board. Any suggestions?
I love my Gnu because of the magnatraction, with the 7 points of contact it really helps grip on anything but does not bother me at all on rails or boxes. The Bpro has banana or reverse camber in the middle and regular camber at both ends. It is the "best of both worlds" The Bpro is a pretty aggressive all mountain board, if you are looking for a more of a playful rocker you might want to consider the bnice, bstreet or Burton Lipstick.
Thanks Jen Martin! The NS Lotus is very much a shredding maching/freeride board. I was looking for a park board to play with - checked the flex on the B-street and B-Pro, looks like for the length I picked 146, the flex is the same this year. Went with the B-PRO for the awesome C2BTX tech which I've heard gives the board more pop than the regular BTX. Even though the NS Pandora has the Rocker+Camber tech, the B-Pro has the added magne-traction which will come in handy on east coast ice.