The quintessential Never Summer freeride deck.
- R.C. Rocker Camber profile blends rocker between your feet with camber zones in the tip & tail for a mix of powerful turns and insane float
- RDS-1 Dampening System uses three rubber elastomer foil layers to eliminate vibration and improve stability at mind-bending speeds
- Progressive flex is softer in the nose for better float in deep snow, and stiffer in the tail for spring-loaded carves and huge ollies
- Carbon V-Twin Laminate increases torsional stiffness for improved edge control, and features more carbon in the tail than the nose to complement the board's progressive flex
- P-tex tip and tail protectors guard against impact damage and delams
Share your thoughts
neversummer premier f1 AWSOME
AWSOME BOARD!! took it to mammoth mountain last week.. ME 1... mammoth 0... =)
Not a big mountain board.
This is a fun board for low angle pow and lower mountain jibbyness, but just can't haul balls like the titan or standard camber f1 could. The R.C. just isn't nearly as stable at speed and doesn't link up nearly as well in high speed turns, not to mention the sacrifice in pop. I will say it lands well in the pow, but other than that R.C. isn't good for true big mountain riding. It's got a fun surfy feel if that's what your looking for. Great all around board, but not meant for going mach 10. Super solid never summer construction as usual, but they need to bring back a cambered board to their line up, we don't all ride low angle summit county resorts.
Great snowboarding - would recommend