Be the first to upload your photo of the Proto CTX Snowboard - Wide. >
Leave your mark on The Wall.
Dogfunk.com Price Comparison
Dogfunk.com knows that no one wants the used-car-salesman experience, so we decided to show you the other guys prices in an effort to keep your shopping experience as informed as possible. We do our best to confirm this information is correct, but assume no responsibility for the accuracy of the price and shipping information provided by other vendors.
February 15, 2012
The snappy, stiff tail of the Proto CT was a bit of a shock on the first run, but after a few chunky turns I made my way into some deep tree stashes, over a few little drops, and then sent a 15'er on an exposed chute where the stiffness and added camber truly excelled. It's super-fast on groomers and once I did get into some deeper pow, the rocker really shined. The only reason I gave the 154cm I rode 4 out of 5 is because it's a bit stiff for my style and size (150lb, 5'9") so the EVO's playfulness is more for me. Otherwise, this boards kicks more ass than Jet Li on a kill-binge.
- 152 cm, 155 cm, 158 cm, 160 cm
- medium (5 of 10 on Never Summer's scale)
- hybrid (Rocker and Camber)
- sintered P-Tex
- Effective Edge:
- [152 cm ] 1200 mm; [155 cm ] 1220 mm; [158 cm ] 1250 mm; [160 cm ] 1280 mm
- Waist Width:
- [152 cm ] 258 mm; [155 cm ] 261 mm; [158 cm ] 264 mm; [160 cm ] 265 mm
- Sidecut Radius:
- [152 cm ] 7.27 m; [155 cm ] 7.28 m; [158 cm ] 7.35 m; [160 cm ] 7.5 m
- Stance Setback:
- NS Superlight (wood)
- sintered 5501 (Durasurf XT)
- Recommended Use:
- freestyle, all-mountain
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 3 year