- New directional R.C. (rocker & camber) design features added camber in the front for extra stability with a rockered middle for added float in the deep stuff
- NS Superlight core blends ultralight and hard woods to keep you riding hard and long
- Lightweight carbonium topsheet adds strength and stability for charging big lines and deep snow
- Carbonium laminate technology features extra-burly x- and v-shaped carbon rods under the binding inserts to beast-up the Superlight wood core
- CDS Dampening System features rubber stringers along the edges and under the bindings to increase rebound and dampen vibration without sacrificing flex or adding excess weight
- Fully wrapped edges reduce the chance of topsheet or base de-lamination and create an exceptionally durable board
- P-Tex sidewalls and tip and tail protectors produce a highly-durable board that you can rely on when the shredding goes epic
Share your thoughts
So sick, so smooth and SO FREAKIN FAST!
Just Plain Nasty
I have been riding for about 15 years now. Ridden just about every condition/terrain imaginable. Out of the numerous boards I have been on over the years(including other NS boards) the Raptor is the most solid and best feeling board I have ever ridden. It floats in the deep powder, superb control in the trees, screams on the groomers, with ZERO chatter at high speeds.
Bottom line... this board is well worth the price, and just plain NASTY!!!
Does this item ship to Canada postal code...
Does this item ship to Canada postal code T8N 6E6. If so how much would shipping be, and would duties and tariffs be included.
You will not be sorry
Raptor goes where you want it when you want it too. Quick edge to edge, effortless in the pow, aggressive on the steeps, stable everywhere! My second day out on my raptor was a 2 ft bluebird day at Squaw. From the alternates to the slot, c2 to tower 16 laps the raptor never faltered. It's like I have been riding it for years. It's beautiful as well!
Lovin My Raptor
The Raptor is just what I was looking for... It rips on the groomers and adds float in the pow. After my first face shots of the season I know this board will make riding the deep stuf that much more fun