Don't just carve the mountain—rip it open with razor-sharp talons and feast upon its entrails.
- Directional R.C. (Rocker Camber) Technology combines a large camber zone for stability with a smaller rocker zone near the tip for extra float
- Carbonium topsheet is super scratch-and-chip-resistant, and also grippy enough to function as a built-in stomp pad
- Vario Power Grip sidecut blends multiple radii for stability at all speeds, and adds extra contact points underfoot for improved grip in firm conditions
- Carbonium Laminate Technology improves energy transmission for powerful turns and explosive pop off the lip
- CDS Dampening System reduces high-speed vibration for a smoother ride
- P-tex tip and tail protectors guard against delams, chips, and impacts
Share your thoughts
ns boards are super
Nice looking board. I'm riding the 2011 F-1 Premire and it rocks. The pop from the triple camber is awesome and it rips the pow huge time. My boot studs keep popping off due to the flex but I don't care.
this is the best
well I only have 10 days on this board but... I was blown away at how stable it is at high speeds(67MPH yes it's true), how well it does in the pow, and how quick it is edge to edge. I met a guy at the bird with the same board and asked him how he liked it? "the best board EVER!" he had over 90 days on his.
if you are a serious rider who rips huge steep lines and stays out of the park then buy this!
after my trip to the bird with the RAPTOR I gave all my other boards away...
never summer went all out on this board. it is build for speed. this thing is built to withstand some cliff drops or even a gaper running over it in the parking lot. the only reason or the 4 stars is that it is on the heavier side. blows through the pow though! not the best board for beginners.
I purchased a 164cm Raptor in 2011. Definitely the ultimate man's board. Well made (in the USA!), high quality, and the R.C. profile specific for the Raptor makes it a beast on the steeps. Expensive for sure but an equally high end Burton would cost nearly twice as much. As soon as I rode it I knew I made the right choice in my big mountain snowboard.
This board has brought my riding to a whole new level. I have hit speeds that I never thought were possible and this thing handles like a dream. The board is absolutely bomb proof, you can straight line the steepest lines you can find and it plows through everything. It is definitely a board for an advanced rider. My home mountain is Big Sky and almost all of the locals ride never summers because of the 3 year warranty and they are impossible to break. Once you go never summer, you will NEVER go back.