Don't just carve the mountain—rip it open with razor-sharp talons and feast upon its entrails.
With a Directional Rocker Camber profile, oodles of dampening, and a seriously snappy flex, the Never Summer Raptor is one pissed-off, lightweight freeriding machine. Blast through the gnarliest chunder on your way to and from remote powder stashes without batting an eye—the Raptor stays stable through any snow conditions, even at face-melting speed.
- Directional R.C. (Rocker Camber) Technology combines a large camber zone for stability with a smaller rocker zone near the tip for extra float
- Carbonium topsheet is super scratch-and-chip-resistant, and also grippy enough to function as a built-in stomp pad
- Vario Power Grip sidecut blends multiple radii for stability at all speeds, and adds extra contact points underfoot for improved grip in firm conditions
- Carbonium Laminate Technology improves energy transmission for powerful turns and explosive pop off the lip
- CDS Dampening System reduces high-speed vibration for a smoother ride
- P-tex tip and tail protectors guard against delams, chips, and impacts
Share your thoughts
ns boards are super
Nice looking board. I'm riding the 2011 F-1 Premire and it rocks. The pop from the triple camber is awesome and it rips the pow huge time. My boot studs keep popping off due to the flex but I don't care.
this is the best
well I only have 10 days on this board but... I was blown away at how stable it is at high speeds(67MPH yes it's true), how well it does in the pow, and how quick it is edge to edge. I met a guy at the bird with the same board and asked him how he liked it? "the best board EVER!" he had over 90 days on his.
if you are a serious rider who rips huge steep lines and stays out of the park then buy this!
after my trip to the bird with the RAPTOR I gave all my other boards away...
never summer went all out on this board. it is build for speed. this thing is built to withstand some cliff drops or even a gaper running over it in the parking lot. the only reason or the 4 stars is that it is on the heavier side. blows through the pow though! not the best board for beginners.
I purchased a 164cm Raptor in 2011. Definitely the ultimate man's board. Well made (in the USA!), high quality, and the R.C. profile specific for the Raptor makes it a beast on the steeps. Expensive for sure but an equally high end Burton would cost nearly twice as much. As soon as I rode it I knew I made the right choice in my big mountain snowboard.
This board has brought my riding to a whole new level. I have hit speeds that I never thought were possible and this thing handles like a dream. The board is absolutely bomb proof, you can straight line the steepest lines you can find and it plows through everything. It is definitely a board for an advanced rider. My home mountain is Big Sky and almost all of the locals ride never summers because of the 3 year warranty and they are impossible to break. Once you go never summer, you will NEVER go back.