Seek and destroy.
- R.C. (rocker and camber) technology provides the smooth turns and float of rocker (middle) with stability and pop of camber (outside of binding mounts)
- Never Summer SuperLight wood core blends stiff hardwood, flexible softwood, and layers of elastomeric vibration dampeners for all-mountain versatility
- Carbonium Laminate Technology (CLT) under the binding inserts combines dual X-pattern and dual V-pattern strips at the core's base and top for strength
- Bi-Lite fiberglass layer offers strength but delivers forgiving flex
- Highly durable, textured Carbonium topsheet resists damage from hard use
- P-Tex inner and outer sidewalls provide stability and strength
- Full-wrap metal edges and P-Tex tip and tail protection reduce damage from hard objects
Share your thoughts
Wow, finally we get some snow in Switzerland and I could test my raptor x 169. We had about 1 meter until 40 cm of fresh and a bit wet powder. The board managed the condition perfectly with a fantastic smooth riding an excellent control in height speed and also in the trees. Never Summer; great job! I look forward to test the raptor on the groomers...
Hike Up Your Skirt Nancy!
I rode a 169cm NS Raptor X wide all last winter all over Snowbird, Utah. I sold its predecessor the NS Titan Wide to go with the new Double Camber/Rocker Technology. If you are still riding an "Old Skool" board without the double camber/Rocker Technology you do not know what you are missing. I have been riding since 1995 and this board is just plain forgiving. This new technology will make you a better rider instantly. No more accidental edge catching even with the increased responsiveness. You bust through crud and bumps like a mad man! The board floats bigger than it is in the POW, so much that I am downsizing to a 165cm this season. I am a big guy that rides hard and aggressive. I tried to destroy the top laminate last season riding the trees but the board is built solid tip to tail. Never seen a tougher Top LaminateHaving kids run over it all the time with their skis in the lift lines proves it also. Buy the Raptor X you won't be disappointed