The medium-flex Never Summer Revolt Drop-Through Longboard brings high-powered downhill thrills (and matching stability) into an all-around freeriding platform. Constructed with a sturdy maple, fiberglass, and Carbonium layup and arm with Paris trucks and wheels made of a special urethane formula, the Revolt is ready to rise up in the streets.
- Rockered design creates a comfortable platform for cruising, sliding, and fast freeriding
- Drop-through design lowers your center of gravity by mounting the trucks into the board
- FCC Construction consists of a combo of maple and biax fiberglass for added snap and consistent flex
- Carbonium Durapic bottom sheet—exclusive to Never Summer—presents the graphic in a matte carbon fiber weave that looks great and also resists chipping
- RDS Ride Stabilization uses elastomeric rubber foil laminates to absorb vibration, which in turns adds stability and helps reduce foot fatigue
- P-Tech technology seamlessly integrates UHMW P-Tex into the board's nose and tail for the best curb-proof tip and tail protection available
- Handmade in Denver, Colorado, USA