Freestyle dominance for bigfeet.
The Never Summer Revolver-R Snowboard is the wide version of the Evo-R Snowboard, built specifically for big booted freestyle rippers. R.C. technology with Vario edges give you the tools to take on the park every time. Never Summer's popular rocker / camber shaping gives freestyle shredders the loose, surfy feel of rocker between the bindings, and the power, snap, and control of camber underneath the tip and tail. Never Summer's three-year warranty is testament to the fact that this versatile freestyle shredstick will be blowing up the park and pipe for years.
- R.C. Technology rocker/camber shape gives you more freestyle potential with the snap, power and control of camber
- Vario Power Grip�s variable sidecut increases grip and edge hold
- Evo Dampening System (EDS) reduces chatter
- Press Flex Core adds pop, and burly P-tex sidewalls and full-wrap edges withstand countless nose slides and tail bonks
- STS Pretensioned Fiberglass reinforces Bi-LITE Fiberglass and the Carbon VXR Laminate Technology for incredible strength, pop, edge hold, and durability
Share your thoughts
So how does this handle outside the park?...
So how does this handle outside the park? I am mostly a park rider but like to ride everything else.
The revolver-r is a sick deck all in all. It performs better in the park, but you can take it out on the mountain and shred there. It seems to be that rocker boards are primarily good in the park and pow... but thats kinda where it stops. But this deck is an acception, and thats very rare. The only other board ive found that perform well with rocker outside of the park are Rome decks in the 1985 line
what is the stance width min and max on...
what is the stance width min and max on this board? I can't find it anywhere.
Friggin' epic board, dudes. Totally steeze.
Does the vario grip hold anywhere near as...
Does the vario grip hold anywhere near as good as lib tech's magna-traction?