Git 'er done anywhere, anytime, in any terrain.
- Vario Power Grip sidecut blends multiple radii for stability at all speeds, and adds contact points under the bindings for extra edge grip in firm snow
- R.C. (Rocker and Camber) technology provides the smooth turns and float of rocker (between your feet) with stability and pop of camber (outside of binding mounts)
- RDS 2 rubber dampening layers decrease vibration at high speeds and in choppy snow to improve stability at speed
- Carbon VXR laminates from the binding mounts to the tip and tail improve pop and precision edge control
- P-Tex tip and tail protectors increase durability
Share your thoughts
if i have size 10 boots and large bindings...
if i have size 10 boots and large bindings should i get the 155 SL or the same size in the legacy
Will there possibly be more stock or is...
Will there possibly be more stock or is this the final shipment?
Unfortunately we are probably done for the season, sorry for the inconvenience.
Great Board! Super damp and playful. If your looking for a board that can take you anywhere this is your board. Its super fast and good at high speeds. The only thing I would have like to see it do better is hold an edge on icy snow.
This board is simply incredible and I am now a Never Summer rider for life. You name it - It does it. Turns are so easy to initiate it's mind blowing, and its very poppy and fun. I strongly recommend this board and the Never Summer company!
I haven't got to ride it yet, but let's just say I have a mad boner.
this board does it all
If you want a rocker board thats perfect at everything you do, powder, park, groomers, this is definitely the one for you. I demoed it on a powder day in Utah and it was incredible, easily one the best board I've ridden. I was sold, then took it up to Vermont for some late spring skiing, and even then it tore right through the snow like a knife through butter. Great carves with the rocker, but the camber still pops you out of your turns. Floats through powder beautifully. Decent pop in the park, and good flex for buttering and jibbing. If you want a board that's a little more park oriented, the Evo is the same thing but softer. For all mountain, this is the best choice.
I am 5'10 and 160-165 lbs I am looking at...
I am 5'10 and 160-165 lbs I am looking at either the 155 or 158, I was riding a 2010 K2 Darkstar 155 and was confortable but don't know if the 158 will give me a bit of extra stability and speed. I spend most time around the mountain, but will be getting into the park a little. Any help would be appreciated.
The great thing about the r.c. Tech on these boards is you don't have to get them big to be stable. If you like the 155 you used to ride and are comfortable on it, you'll love the SL 155. I know cause I have one!