A quiver of one.
Never Summer packed this year's SL Snowboard with its nastiest, most high-tech core ever to make it a mid-stiff, mid-damp all-mountain ripper. Tired of trying to figure out which board to take to the mountain for the snow conditions? Tired of picking the wrong one? Just strap the SL to your feet and you've made the right choice every time.
- Never Summer's patented Rocker and Camber (R.C.) profile puts rocker under and between your bindings for float and forgiveness with camber toward the tip and tail for powerful turns and control on hardpack
- Directional shape for predictable carving and high-speed stability
- Bi-Lite fiberglass provides added strength with a super-light glass fiber matrix
- NS Flight wood core blends extremely light wood with durable hardwood and dampening elastomer for light weight, durability, pop, and stability
- RDS 2 damping System for increased edge hold and high speed stability without compromising freestyle performance
- P-Tex tip and tail protection reduces damage in an impact. No more splinters
Share your thoughts
Best board ever
This is the best brand board that ever existed. The edges hold so well that carving never felt to good, it's a solid hold. The width isn't wide but it turns so well. It's a little stiff but it is an all mountain board. The base is so durable that there's no ridges on the base.
Made in the USA
High quality that you can be proud of. Great flex for a great all mountain ride Great price proving that just because it is made here it doesn't have to be stupid pricey. And a 3 yr warranty to boot.
Hope these guys stay true and keep it in perspective, I will definitely recommend them to everyone looking for a new ride.
I demoed this board it is awesome holds a great edge it is very fast! My favourite board so far i have been riding for 6 years.
cobra bro bra
Fun board can't get stance I want and the nose rides to long,should have gone with the cobra oh well next time,as for now I am back on a gnu thank you dog funk for hooking it
if i have size 10 boots and large bindings...
if i have size 10 boots and large bindings should i get the 155 SL or the same size in the legacy
i have the same size boots/binders and i got the 158 SL
wasn't this so-post to be red and yellow...
wasn't this so-post to be red and yellow this year?
Perhaps that was the original idea but this is the same colorway and top sheet that Never Summer pictures on their site too: