Heavy artillery for the downhill brigade.
If your idea of a good time involves blowing past speeding cars on the gnarliest hills, the Never Summer Soldier Drop-Through Longboard is your weapon of choice. This stiff, stable downhill machine helps you keep the urethane side down in the hairiest situations, thanks to proprietary tech like the VLSC core and vibration-reducing RDS system.
- Drop-through design puts you closer to the ground for easier pushing, foot-braking, slides, and speed-checks
- VLSC Spilt Core Technology combines two vertically laminated poplar wood cores for insane stiffness and light weight
- P-Tech tip and tail protection utilizes the same durable P-tex material as Never Summer's snowboards to resist impact damage and delams
- RDS Rubber Dampening System absorbs vibration for a smoother ride
- Carbonium DuraPic graphic treatment resists scratches and chips while also reducing overall weight
- Handmade in Denver, Colo.
Share your thoughts
If I were to shove this up my nose could...
If I were to shove this up my nose could it get stuck?
Just tried, had to go to the hospital
don't shove stuff up your nose