Say ‘Hi’ to the Grim Reaper as you kick his ass on the blacktop.
Attempt to shred the Never Summer Soldier Longboard like a sidewalk surfer or campus commuter and you’re basically driving a hundred-thousand-dollar sports car like a beater compact. This soldier has a specific mission in your life: to be the platform to lay down hard carves and roll at death-wish speeds. With a reverse-camber shape for a low center of gravity coupled with a cut-off nose and tail to allow deep carves, you’ll be amazed at how hard you can push the limits of street carving.
- Additional truck mounting holes let you adjust the wheelbase up to 3 inches
- Flex level is stiff�ideal for high-speed carves and insane hold when you power through turns on steep grades
- Carbon stringers enhance control and add stiffness in key areas for maximum response and feel in carves
- Downhill-specific 42-degree risers offer positive leverage and barrel bushings won�t flex too much in hard carves
- P-Tex tip and tail protectors provides enhanced durability and extended life of your board
- Massive wheels provide maximum grip and roll smoothly over imperfections in road surfaces without killing speed
- Vertically laminated split core (VLSC) features a hard hickory spine between the aspen core sides for the ideal blend of weight, flex, and strength
- Rubber dampening system (RDS) sandwiched into the deck provides rebound and absorbs vibration for a smooth ride
- STS fiberglass retains shape while the Texalium top-skin increases the board�s overall strength and for solid response