A powder porpoise with a purpose.
Your everyday board sinks when it should swim and float, and now you're looking for an advantage when epic days return this season. That advantage is shaped like an agile sea-dwelling mammal, and it features Never Summer's amazingly versatile blend of rocker and camber; it's called the Summit Snowboard.
- R.C. (rocker and camber) technology provides the smooth turns and float of rocker (middle) with stability and pop of camber (outside of binding mounts)
- Custom Flightcore blends vertical strands stiff hardwood and flexible softwood that flexes easy with added snap needed to maintain stability
- RDS 1 is three perimeter elastomeric layers sandwiched between the edge, wood, and fiberglass that offers rebound and stability—ideal for an aggressive rider
- Carbon Laminate Technology under the binding inserts utilizes V-pattern strips at the core's base and top for strength and hold when you burn through big lines
- Bi-Lite fiberglass layer offers strength but delivers forgiving flex
- Highly durable, textured Carbonium topsheet resists damage from hard use
- P-Tex inner and outer sidewalls provide stability and strength
- Full-wrap metal edges and P-Tex tip and tail protection reduce damage from hard objects