Submit the streets to your cruel carving on the Tyrant.
Tie on your cape extra tight when you climb aboard the stiff, speed-hungry Never Summer Tyrant Longboard and rule the neighborhood. Your atrocities go unpunished when you plan your escape route downhill, where the Tyrant’s composite deck maintains stability and rocker design keeps you low to the ground for speed. The rocker also helps you push once you get to the flats and the bike cops are still on your tail.
- Vertically laminated aspen core and a hard rock maple veneer create a lightweight, strong, and responsive deck
- STS/SK8 and Bi-Lite/SK8 fiberglass laminates maintain the flex you need to cruise and extend the board�s life
- Carbon Torsion Response features strategically placed carbon stringers in the deck to improve torsional response for better turning
- P-Tex tip and tail bumpers boost the deck�s durability when you ram invisible curbs
- Rubber dampening smoothes out the roughest roads
- Kicktail enables pops over potholes
Share your thoughts
best thing ever
never summer.... creating a longboard... one word glorious. you can't go wrong with a never summer snowboard (in general) and their longboards are definitely legit. i would suggest it to anyone at any level, definitely over sector 9.