Get a bigger bag of tricks (and some extra karma points to go with it).
- Flat profile offers great balance during slides and presses, plenty of pop, and fewer edge hangups
- HempHop stringers replace non-sustainable carbon for improved ollie power
- Magma Fiber basalt replaces traditional fiberglass for a damper, lighter, and less-toxic laminate
- Snappy Sap Bio-Resin is made from reclaimed paper and bio-fuel industry wastes—great bonding power, with fewer harmful chemicals during construction
- Sustainably farmed poplar wood core is poppy, light, and earth-conscious
- Partially-recycled extruded base is tough as nails and easy to repair
Share your thoughts
Board Review: Minx
On a trip to Mount Hood over the summer we ran into team rider Erika Vikander. We thought we'd have her tell us a little about the women's park board in our lineup: the Minx.
MUSIC: Robotic Pirate Monkey - Jolene (Robotic Pirate Monkey Live Remix ft. Pretty Lights)
Perfect Women's Park Board
I always have a hard time finding the perfect women's park deck for several reasons, one being that I'm really small (5'2"), but for me this is the PERFECT women's park board. So many women's boards are too soft and can break easily, or too narrow, or too stiff and I can't flex them at all. This board had the perfect flex and was EXTREMELY east to spin on - and I seriously mean this. I'm not exactly the best at spinning, but for some reason (probably the sidecut and shape of the board) this board was CRAZY easy to spin on!
I've had great women's park boards in the past but felt like most of them were too torsionally soft on jump landings; this deck holds its own off jumps and is super fun on boxes/rails too. It's a great board for park progression OR for girls who already kill it - by that I mean it's super forgiving but still solid.
Ssuper fun, light, snappy and just plain awesome. I highly recommend this board for ANY girl who's looking for a great ladies snowboard deck. And the cherry on top of it all is that this board is the most eco-friendly women's snowboard on the market. I like to support companies that TRULY believe in and actually abide by their values, and Niche seems to do that. Awesome, eco-friendly snowboards.
If you don't believe me, you can check out a video review of the Minx here: http://www.vimeo.com/27163120
Flexing the Niche Minx
Testing out the flex on the Niche Minx.