A mega-fun freestyle twin you can feel good about riding.
- Traditional camber profile delivers the best possible pop and predictable edge control
- HempHop stringers replace non-sustainable carbon for improved ollie power
- Magma Fiber basalt replaces traditional fiberglass for a damper, lighter, and less-toxic laminate
- Snappy Sap Bio-Resin is made from reclaimed paper and bio-fuel industry wastes for great bonding with fewer harmful chemicals during construction
- Sustainably farmed poplar wood core is poppy, light, and earth-conscious
- Partially-recycled sintered base keeps you running fast through the flats (just don't forget to wax once in a while)
Share your thoughts
Looking for a softer board that absolutely destroys the park, but don't want to deal with a sloppy rocker board?
Look no further than the Theme by Niche Snowboards! A Medium flex and lots of eco friendly tech makes this board a must for any camber fiends out there. Also featuring a Michael Sieben graphic to keep you looking fresh on hill!
Go Green and buy a Niche Snowboard!
you won't regret it!
Niche Team Rider Everest Arnold
Board Review: Theme
We spent an afternoon chatting with team rider Ryan Hryckiewicz about the board he's been riding all season, the Theme. We talked about everything from the materials that went into making it to what makes this deck so darn awesome.
MUSIC: Robotic Pirate Monkey - I Came as a Rat (Robotic Pirate Monkey Remix)
Ryan Hryckiewicz on the Theme
Niche Snowboards team rider Ryan Hryckiewicz taking a spin on the Niche Theme.