The Megalight UG—what aggressive freeriders should ride.
There may not be much hype on Nidecker, but we believe us when we tell you that the Megalight UG Snowboard will blow your mind on or off the runs. The Megalight's camber profile combined with the snap of carbon, low weight core, aggressive edge grip, and tapered shape result in a freerider's dream that gets you across icy groomers and down steep chutes faster and in more control than ever before.
- Primarily crafted by the hands of highly-skilled Swiss dudes
- Ultimate Grip technology features protruded segments in the edge for superior hold on icy and packed man-made or natural snow
- Master core utilizes different wood densities and variable flex whether carving on groomers or riding deep, soft snow
- Elastomer layer sandwiched inside the core virtually eliminates vibration from chatter on hardpacked snow
- Aluminum and elastomer wrap around the tip and tail provide impact resistance to reduce damage from rocks and stumps
- Multi-directional fiberglass weaves combined with bi-directional carbon stringers create a responsive and super-stable platform for aggressive riding
- Directional-tapered shape provides superior float in pow and quick edge-to-edge riding
- Super-fast 8800 sintered base is crafted with 40% recycled base material for lower environmental impact
- Teak sidewalls for durability feature a small layer of softer ABS material to add flexibility and impact resistance
Share your thoughts
Im 6'2" 225. Do I want Ultra or Mega Lt....
Im 6'2" 225. Do I want Ultra or Mega Lt. ? will they support my size. I dont do any jumps. just want a good powder board for ripping bowls, trees and hiking backcountry with.
I think you should look at the Ledgend!