The Megalight UG—what aggressive freeriders should ride.
- Primarily crafted by the hands of highly-skilled Swiss dudes
- Ultimate Grip technology features protruded segments in the edge for superior hold on icy and packed man-made or natural snow
- Master core utilizes different wood densities and variable flex whether carving on groomers or riding deep, soft snow
- Elastomer layer sandwiched inside the core virtually eliminates vibration from chatter on hardpacked snow
- Aluminum and elastomer wrap around the tip and tail provide impact resistance to reduce damage from rocks and stumps
- Multi-directional fiberglass weaves combined with bi-directional carbon stringers create a responsive and super-stable platform for aggressive riding
- Directional-tapered shape provides superior float in pow and quick edge-to-edge riding
- Super-fast 8800 sintered base is crafted with 40% recycled base material for lower environmental impact
- Teak sidewalls for durability feature a small layer of softer ABS material to add flexibility and impact resistance
Share your thoughts
Im 6'2" 225. Do I want Ultra or Mega Lt....
Im 6'2" 225. Do I want Ultra or Mega Lt. ? will they support my size. I dont do any jumps. just want a good powder board for ripping bowls, trees and hiking backcountry with.
I think you should look at the Ledgend!