The Nidecker Platinum Snowboard was built to deliver insane edge hold and control when you need it most. Like in the middle of an icy chute, for example. Tons of carbon and a directional shape provide an aggressive ride that thrives on speed.
- Multiaxial carbon stringers increase response and pop
- Free Flex System wraps the tip/tail with lightweight, vibration-reducing composite for less chatter and lower swing weight
- Sintered base with diamond finish helps you escape from ski patrol
- Alu Tips protect your tip/tail from impacts, scratches, and delams
- Kevlar stringers improve pop and strength while reducing vibration
Share your thoughts
I've never snowboarded before so I researched this board a good deal before making my purchase. Overall it seemed to rate very highly. What I wasn't prepared for is just how beautiful it is. The clover enclosure in this picture doesn't show the detail. It almost looks as though a real clover were enclosed in clear embossed casing. The Swiss symbol is also elevated. Mine did arrive with a nick or two but, as stated, I've never snowboarded before, so I doubt they'll be the last.