We're glad these Swiss dudes chose to make snowboards over watches.
The Nidecker Ultralight UG Camrock Snowboard may possibly be the most playful, lightweight freeride (and pow) stick you've ever ridden. Crafted by guys whose ancestors would be furious to learn that they chose to make snowboards instead of watches worth tens of thousands of dollars, the Ultralight UG Camrock will help conserve your energy as you float through pow and slice across hardpack groomers.
- Camrock profile has camber between the binding inserts and rocker from the inserts out for a floaty, forgiving feel that maintains solid edge-hold and stability
- Ultimate Grip technology features protruded segments in the edge for superior hold on icy and packed man-made or natural snow
- Master core utilizes different wood densities and variable flex whether carving on groomers or riding deep, soft snow
- Elastomer layer sandwiched inside the core virtually eliminates vibration from chatter on hardpacked snow
- Aluminum and elastomer wrap around the tip and tail provide impact resistance
- Multi-directional fiberglass weaves combined with bi-directional carbon stringers create a responsive and super-stable platform for aggressive riding
- Directional-tapered shape provides superior float in pow and quick edge-to-edge riding
- Super-fast 8800 sintered base is crafted with 40% recycled base material for lower environmental impact
- Teak sidewalls for durability feature a small layer of softer ABS material to add flexibility and impact resistance