Reactive or relaxed—this sneaker does it all.
Possessing the ability to crank it up to eleven or just play it mellow, the Nike 6.0 Braata LR Skate Shoe looks good and feels good, whether you lace them up tight for action or just rock 'em loose for hahrd-kawr chilling.
- Phylon midsole offers lightweight cushioning with high rebound
- Flex Wrap construction weighs 15% less than traditional bulk and uses less materials and glues
- Seamless insole and lining eliminate pressure on the foot—a design inspired by sock-hating surfers
- Free-Inspired pods integrated into the midsole encourage natural movement
- Strategically placed leather, suede, nubuck, and canvas material in the upper offer breathability, durability, and texture where you need it
Share your thoughts
These shoes are really awesome. got them in red and got alot of complements. "got my nikes on cause they are real sneakers"
These shoes are sick!! look and style is awesome and the fit is gnarly. they are a lot lighter than i was expecting which is a plus. all around solid shoe that last for a long time!