With a superb fit and skate-specific padding and protection, the Nike Dunk High LR Skate Shoe is ready to kill it—whether you're pushing wood or just lurking on the town.
- High-top design supports and protects the ankle
- Vulcanized construction improves durability and board feel
- Mesh tongue and perforated upper provide ventilation
- Suede, nubuck, and leather upper with reinforced overlays keeps this kick durable and locks down a secure fit
- EVA midsole absorbs impact
- High-traction herringbone-pattern rubber outsole provides a grip that doesn't slip
Share your thoughts
Do not buy "LR"
I love Dunks but do not love these. First off is how they are made. The LR Dunks have a band of rubber around the sole that starts to peel at the toe very fast. It's because of the design of how the band meets the sole on the bottom of the shoe. The inside soles of the grey LR's are a bright red and after normal wearing they turned my socks pink. Lastly, the LR version are made at least a half size smaller than all other Dunks. Go figure. Not Recommended.