Nike took the style you love and gave it some upgrades to make it rough and rugged for winter conditions. The Dunk High OMS Men's Boot features a water-resistant upper and aggressive tread patterned sole for trudging through snow, and Outlast lining regulates your foot's temperature so you stay comfortable and dry. When temps really dip, space blanket lining under the sockliner reflects heat back to your foot to retain warmth.
- Leather and ripstop nylon upper is water-resistant and tough
- Rubber outsole with snow tread provides grip on icy surfaces
- Full-length Phylon midsole for lightweight cushioning and comfort
- Outlast coated lining helps regulate temperature in cold conditions
- Strobel warming blanket technology under the sockliner reflects heat back towards your foot
- ACG-inspired lacing for durability
Share your thoughts
because these are insulated should i order...
because these are insulated should i order a bigger size i normally weare a size 11 nike tennis shoe so do i order a 1/2 size or 1 size bigger or do i order my regular size