Can't stop, won't stop.
The Nike Eric Koston Skate Shoe, like Eric, has been blowing minds for some time. Eric, because of his ability to make technical skating looking effortless for as long as most of us can remember, and the shoe for almost the same reason—because it packs so much tech into a simplified package.
- Suede, nubuck, and leather upper protects from wear and tear caused by griptape, and is thicker in higher-abrasion areas
- Lunarlon construction provides spring-like rebound and cushioning by placing a softer foam inside a wrap of denser foam
- Medium padding on collar and tongue protects and keeps you comfortable all day
- High-abrasion resistant and and high-traction rubber outsole prolongs the life of the shoe
Share your thoughts
Stylish and lightweight
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I have one pair of black color. Use them every day in summer. They are very lightweight and comfortable. Don't forget to dust'em.
Are you guys going to be getting in more...
Are you guys going to be getting in more of the " Dark Obsidian/ Metallic Gold/White" in 10.5 or 11 anytime soon?? Thanks!
I don't see anymore ordered in Dark Obsidian/Metallic Gold/White sorry. But we do have new Spring colors on the way! So keep an eye out!
Love these shoes, that's about it.
Nice Shoe-Wrong Size
Bought these to replace my Mavrk 2's and these are a little more high-end in the design and materials. Definitely a nice upgrade, but the sizing was off. I usually wear a 10.5 and that size in these was too small and narrow. I have a medium width foot I think, but they were still too tight.
I would recommend these but you may want to size up, or at least order two sizes and keep the one that fits better.