A storm-proof shell ready to slash the fluff into oblivion.
The long-cut design, hood, and powder skirt on the Nike 6.0 Women’s Kesak Jacket generously cover all your bases in a wicked winter storm. You can look forward to storm days without a soggy back thanks to the recycled, two-layer Storm-FIT fabric that repels the pounding snow and wind with its integrated breathable laminate. Once the sun punches through the clouds, the moisture-wicking Dri-FIT mesh lining and underarm vents allow the hot air to escape.
- Fully taped seams and 10K-rated waterproof fabric seal out the moisture as it falls from the sky and as you blast through it on your way down the hill
- Longer cut adds flavor and an extra layer of protection when sitting on a snow-covered chair
- Adjustable hood, adjustable powder skirt, front storm flap, and internal wrist gaiters seal you off from the frigid flakes while they swirl all around
- Taffeta chin-lining doesn’t rub your face raw while hiding it from the winter weather
- An internal media pocket features cord management so your headphones don’t get snagged on the chairlift