Nike pro Paul Rodriguez is always on the cutting edge, so it's no surprise he's the driving force behind the groundbreaking Men's Lunar Rod shoe. He figured skaters deserved the superior cushioning and comfort of Nike running shoes, so he took the lead in developing this new approach to skate shoes. Equipped with the cushy Lunarlon technology, the Lunar Rod offers both excellent comfort and tough traction underfoot along with a rugged park-ready upper for the best of both worlds.
- Mesh and synthetic upper is reinforced for durability
- Cushioned footbed supports and cradles your foot
- Lunarlon midsole features Lunarlon foam encapsulated by lightweight phylon and independent outsole pods for ultimate comfort
- Sticky rubber outsole with flex grooves offers reliable traction and performance-oriented flexibility
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
I feel like a nice slice of butter, melting over a pile of flapjacks in them.
lunar p rods official
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I use these for casual walking and lounging. they are just like the lunar runninng shoes but have a more rugged grip on the base of the sole. jus got them so I dont know what they feel like after a long day on my feet but no doubt in my mind these will keep my feet happy. they run a lil big. I normally wear nikes in 11 and I have a lil more room than usual so.. if your skeptical go with your true size. this shoe is the real deal. thanks dogfunk. for the price and quick shipping. I live in southern Cali and i got my ish in 2 days..whaaatt