You love your low-top vulcs, but you're going to be miserable when there's snow and ice everywhere, your feet and soaked and freezing, and you keep slipping and busting your ass. Save yourself the embarrassment (and the frostbite) with the Nike Mogan 2 OMS Men's Winter Shoe. The water-resistant upper keeps snow from soaking through, and the rugged Pyroclast sole gives you traction on icy streets.
- Water-resistant Pyroclast and leather upper repels moisture
- Pyroclast rubber outsole with heavy tread provides traction in icy conditions
- EVA midsole is comfy and shock-absorbent
- Padded tongue and collar are mesh-lined for breathability
- Elastic straps keep the tongue in place
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
The laces were cool and I really liked the design but when I got these shoes the first thing I noticed was how uncomfortable they were. It's a narrow design with no cushioning or arch support. It'll also allow water in during a rainy day and I felt like the shoe would get worn out in a month and a half.
i work in a kitchen and im lookin for a...
i work in a kitchen and im lookin for a more updated shoe then from the shoes for crews website... would these shoes stand for a greasy, wet surface like a kitchen.
these shoes are just the sh!t....bottomline
These acg/skate/casual hybrids r just crazy.... u can wear them in snow, rain, etc.... but yet, they look great n not super chunky... just the right amount of aggressive tread makes them tough but still casual... love 'em....