When skate shoes don't cut it.
- Water-resistant Pyroclast and leather upper repels moisture
- Pyroclast rubber outsole with heavy tread provides traction in icy conditions
- EVA midsole is comfy and shock-absorbent
- Padded tongue and collar are mesh-lined for breathability
- Elastic straps keep the tongue in place
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
The laces were cool and I really liked the design but when I got these shoes the first thing I noticed was how uncomfortable they were. It's a narrow design with no cushioning or arch support. It'll also allow water in during a rainy day and I felt like the shoe would get worn out in a month and a half.
i work in a kitchen and im lookin for a...
i work in a kitchen and im lookin for a more updated shoe then from the shoes for crews website... would these shoes stand for a greasy, wet surface like a kitchen.
these shoes are just the sh!t....bottomline
These acg/skate/casual hybrids r just crazy.... u can wear them in snow, rain, etc.... but yet, they look great n not super chunky... just the right amount of aggressive tread makes them tough but still casual... love 'em....