Flapjacks and axe sold separately.
The Nike Snowboarding Bellevue SE Jacket lets you run the lumberjack look without cutting corners when it comes to weather protection. A mock-neck vest over a poly plaid shell gives you the layered flannel look, yet still offers reliable storm-proofing thanks to the Storm-FIT waterproof/breathable laminate.
- Storm-FIT waterproof/breathable laminate keeps you dry both inside and out
- Midweight insulated mock-neck vest keeps your core warm without compromising range of motion
- Media player pocket with cord guide for tangle-free tuneage
- Zippered underarm vents dump excess heat when temperatures rise
Share your thoughts
Very good Jackets,very good quality, fits very weel, it is not thight, and is so cool that you can remove the vest and have another jacket, i recomend this one
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
Really like the style of this jacket, have been wanting one for a while. Wanted it for days where the Lofoten gear isn't needed and general around town lumberjacking. At 5'8" 150lbs the medium was way too big for me, unless I was still on some FODT/terrain park homey steeze. Sadly it will go back, and I'll try to locate a small next season.
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Great look, not too flashy. 6'2, 210 lb male. I fit perfectly in the XL size. It is a bit on the baggy side. Nice that it isn't wide but long.
Does this have wrist gaiters? No detail...
Does this have wrist gaiters? No detail pics so I can't tell, and there's no listing on the specs to say yes or no.
what size is this?