Get the first line of defense in the war on cold with the Nike Foxhollow Men's Insulated Jacket. The StormFit shell shields you from wind and snow, with a highly breathable waterproof laminate to keep you from getting drenched with sweat from the inside when the action heats up. It also has low-profile synthetic insulation to add warmth without adding too much bulk, so you can brave the cold in the trenches for longer.
- StormFit 2-layer shell combines ultrafine microfiber polyester with a highly breathable laminate to provide total protection against harsh weather
- Fully taped seams prevent moisture from seeping in
- 80g recycled polyester insulation keeps you warm in chilly weather
- Taffeta lining is made from recycled materials to reduce waste
- Relaxed fit leaves plenty of room to layer underneath
- Mesh-lined underarm vents dump heat when it warms up
- Fixed powder skirt with snap closures to integrate with snow pants to keep snow out
- Multi-panel hood zips up to the chin to shield your face from the elements
- Adjustable hem and cuffs provide a custom fit
- Two hand pockets, two zippered chest pockets, and a zippered sleeve pocket secure your goods
Share your thoughts
I've already purchased the jacket but I...
I've already purchased the jacket but I had a question about its waterproof/breathe rating.
All the information points to this wunder-fabric tech 'storm-fit'.
Does anyone know what kind of waterproof level this would be like? I can't find any definitive answer anywhere on the web
here's a link to nikes website about the fabric http://www.4niketeamwear.com/nike/nike-fit-technology,content/
it seems thats its just the tech that nikes using for waterproofing and isnt something like gore-tex
Hey i'm about 6"1' and muscular build, I...
Hey i'm about 6"1' and muscular build, I dont really want a thug fit but I like them longer. I'm looking at the XL, is this about right?
Hey Silas. The best reference would be the sizing chart. Click the View Sizing Chart located above the big green Add To Cart button, and take your measurements. The most important measurements would be chest and arm length.