For your gnarliest winter adventures be sure to pack the Nike Gore Kampai Men's Snowboard Jacket. 2-layer Gore-Tex and fully taped seams keep you dry in the harshest conditions of the season, so whether you're shredding Pacific Northwest wet pow or hitting street rails in the middle of a blizzard, you can stay out there longer.
- 2-layer Gore-Tex shell is guaranteed waterproof and breathable
- Fully taped seams prevent moisture from seeping in
- Taffeta lining is made from recycled materials to reduce waste
- Storm fit leaves plenty of room to layer underneath
- DriFit mesh-lined underarm vents dump heat when it warms up
- Powder skirt keeps snow from going up your back
- Adjustable hood shields your head from the elements
- Gaiter Connection System attaches to your pants to create a barrier against snow
- Lycra wrist gaiters prevent snow from going up your sleeves
- Two hand pockets, a goggle pocket, and an internal media pocket store your goods
Share your thoughts
great gore tex jacket, and nice fit...thats about it....a couple things i didnt like about the jacket.
Its very thin, layer up because this jacket is not warm at all.
The pocket zippers should have been made to zip down. The zippers are hard to zip as it is, making them zip down wouldve made them easier plus the jacket material get caught in the zippers all the time.
Must be nice
I don't have this, but I bought non-Gore-Tex(10/10) kampai jacket last month, and I can say Nike did a great job with this jacket. It's really well-made and all the zippers/pockets/skirt positions have logic and are quite durable. However, concerning this camo jacket for this price - I would stick to Burton AK series. Nike should either add some spark with colours and patterns or it doesn't make any sense getting Nike over Burton for 400$.
In case you are in love with Nike - have a look at Rosewood, Bellevue (SE) or 10/10 Kampai