Give Old Man Winter a swirly with the Nike Snowboarding Hazed Jacket. This varsity-style shred jacket features lightweight poly insulation and a Storm-FIT laminate for protection against cold, stormy weather, and rib-knit cuffs and hem for a classic letter-jacket look.
- Storm-FIT waterproof/breathable laminate keeps you dry both inside and out
- Recycled polyester lining and powder skirt for reduced environmental impact
- Lightweight polyfill insulation for warmth without bulk
- Media player pocket with cord guide keeps your tunes tangle-free
- Zippered underarm vents dump excess heat when temperatures rise
Share your thoughts
Did they change the design of this jacket...
Did they change the design of this jacket from last season? I am asking specifically about the wrist cuffs and the bottom trim. I know last year people said it got soaking wet and needed to be scotch guarded before using it, but this new model looks as if its half of the waterproof material and only a little of the cottony stuff that needs to be scotch guarded. Any help would be appreciated, as I am considering this one instead of last years model for the BF due to the possible change.