The all-black outfit may look cool in the park, but if you're trying to get some shots in powder you might want a little color to avoid being mistaken for a tumbling rock. The Nike Kampai Print Men's Snowboard Jacket has a sweet tie-dye style print that will help you stand out without being too loud, and the StormFit 10K-rated fabric and jacket-to-pant interface will keep you dry even after you ragdoll a few times trying to get the shot.
- StormFit 10K-rated 2-layer twill shell protects against harsh winter weather
- Fully taped seams prevent moisture from seeping in
- Taffeta lining is made from recycled materials to reduce waste
- Storm fit leaves plenty of room to layer underneath
- DriFit mesh-lined underarm vents dump heat when it warms up
- Powder skirt keeps snow from going up your back
- Adjustable hood shields your head from the elements
- Gaiter Connection System attaches to your pants to create a barrier against snow
- Lycra wrist gaiters prevent snow from going up your sleeves
- Two hand pockets, a goggle pocket, and an internal media pocket store your goods
Share your thoughts
DOPEST JACKET YOU WILL EVER BUY
Every where i go, every person i talk to when i am sporting this jacket always says how sick the jacket is. it also has a pocket for your ipod/phone and a headphone hole so your phone is safe when your boarding or skiing. also has a huge pouch on the inside to stash what ever you want, big enough to fit 2 water bottles, only thing is that i wish it had another layer for added heat insulation. BUY THIS JACKET, NOW, DO IT!
Now I just need to learn to ride:D
This is an M, while I'm 175cm, it fits really good and pattern is absolutely stunning.