It must be the boots.
Jed Anderson is arguably the most technical street rider in the world, with a clean skate style to back it up. He pulls off his next-level rail tricks with the help of the Nike Zoom Force 1 Men's Snowboard Boot. The Air Force 1-inspired sole is low-profile for superior board feel and flexibility, and Zoom Air cushioning absorbs shock on big drops.
- Traditional lacing has a hook-and-loop power strap for additional support
- Nike Zoom Air cushioning in heel takes the sting out of harsh landings
- Molded tongue and internal heel harness in the shell provide a superior fit
- Air Force 1-inspired sole for enhanced grip and board feel
- Heat-moldable liner features a neoprene toe box to prevent toe bang
- Outlast-treated sockliner regulates temperature to keep your feet warmer
- Lace-locking hardwear keeps your laces secure
- Space Blanket technology in liner and shell retains heat
- Built on low-profile Kaiju last