Lace those small feet up with the big style of the Nike Little Boys' Stefan Janoski Skate Shoe. This low-pro, skate-style sneaker takes just as much joy in hooking little guys up with comfort and durability as the grown folk's version does.
- Long-lasting suede and leather materials on upper for durability
- One-piece midfoot-to-heel overlay reinforces construction without bulky paneling
- Perforations at the toe box and sides provide cool ventilation for hot feet
- Vulcanized rubber construction is flexible for enhanced board feel and presents a classic skate-sneaker look
- Stefan Janoski pro model Skate Shoe
Share your thoughts
Would any of these sizes fit a women's 7 1/2 in the us?
If your foot is a 7 1/2 women's (U.S.), that means it has a measurement of ~9.375" or around 23.8 cm, give or take a little length. Therefore, according to the sizing chart for these shoes, you would need a 4.5 or a 5 in a Youth size, and it doesn't seem like those are in stock right now. Even their listed 1.0 size would still leave you almost 4 cm short of what would be comfortable (or even possible) to fit in, so unfortunately I must be the bearer of bad news and say that no, none of these would fit a women's size 7.5
Hope this helped.