Blaze your own path.
Great for entry-level riders and dedicated jib junkies, the Nikita Chickita Women's Snowboard provides the super-soft flex and catch-free feel needed to progress your carving and jibbing to the next level. Its directional twin shape is slightly set-back, allowing you to float through fresh powder without submerging your nose. Designed with a Press-sure Rocker profile, the Chickita is flat between the bindings for stability with a rockered tip and tail for catch-free fun.
Inside this playful park and all-mountain board, you'll find an Aspen Strong core that's composed of FSC certified wood strips at the inserts and rails. BA LD fiberglass makes the board torsionally soft for easy turn initiation and effortless jibbing. Additionally, there's impact-absorbing Rubber Pads that dissipate vibration from choppy snow and rough landings, effectively smoothing out your ride.
- Directional twin shape
- Press-sure Rocker profile (flat between bindings, rockered tip and tail)
- Aspen Strong core (FSC certified wood strips at inserts, rails)
- BA LD fiberglass (biax low-density)
- Rubber Pads (2mm rubber inserted into sidewalls)
- Bite-Free edge tune (fully detuned tip and tail)
- Extruded base