The designers at Nikita loaded the Helipark Jacket with enough techy features to keep you working the mountain day in and day out. And these fashion-forward folks know that just being on the mountain isn't enough, so they gave this jacket runway-ready style elements like an asymmetrical front zipper and contrasting pocket. You'll feel great on the hill, but you'll look even better.
- Polyfil insulation holds in warmth and keeps you toasty on chilly lift rides
- Underarm zip vents let you ditch overheated air so you don't feel like you're in a sauna
- Removable powder skirt stops snow from heading up your back
- Magnetic storm flap prevents moisture and wind from working in through the zipper
- Lycra wrist cuffs seal out the weather
Share your thoughts
Will you be getting any more of the Helipark...
Will you be getting any more of the Helipark Jackets in black? I really want to buy it but I need a size medium and there are only XLs left. Thanks!