Cutting-edge style and all-around performance.
The Nikita Women's Lookout Jacket mixes sleek, street-savvy style with the weather-ready tech you need to keep you warm and dry when you're shredding the park. The water-resistant coating and a touch of insulation stand between you and winter weather so you can ride all day without stressing the conditions.
- Polyester twill fabric with DuPont DWR finish gives you a laid-back washed look, and it sheds moisture from light rain and snow
- Fully taped seams won't let melting snow work in between the stitching
- Light 60g insulation traps body heat to keep you warm when the temperature dips
- Moisture-wicking satin lining stops condensation from forming that can make you feel cold and clammy
- Underarm vents ditch moist, overheated air so you don't feel like you're riding in a sauna
- Adjustable hood has a luxurious faux-fur ruff that shields your face from biting wind
- Removable powder skirt and zip-on jacket-to-pants interface stop snow from blowing up your backside
- Adjustable writs cuffs with internal Lycra gaiters mean snow can't migrate up your sleeves
- Plenty of pocket space, including two handwarmer pockets, two chest pockets, a zippered sleeve pocket and a media pocket hole your essentials
- Magnetic closures on front storm flap keeps wind from blowing in through your zipper without requiring buttons
Share your thoughts
Excellent Snow AND Street Jacket!
I love the look of this coat so much. Its a perfect snow jacket, that can easily be worn out on the town. The faux fur is super soft - I feel like a little eskimo in it! On the inside, the satin liner is super soft and clean looking. One feature that is really nice is the magnetic closures on the front so you're not having to mess with snaps or velcro. The best thing about this jacket is the fit though - its nice and long, but fitted throughout...perfect for snowboarding and a long style parka for going out on those cold nights! Too cute!