High fashion shred style.
You're not shallow, but you'd rather slowly freeze than be denied your basic need for fashion. The Nikita Women's Manaslu Down Jacket keeps you warm and toasty on the mountain while delivering ultra-modern style so you don't have to sacrifice comfort to maintain your look.
- Nylon fabric with DuPont DWR finish sheds moisture from light rain and snow
- Critical seams are taped so precipitation can't work in between the stitching in highly exposed areas
- Cozy down insulation traps heat and gives this jacket an on-trend puffy feel
- Moisture-wicking nylon lining stops condensation from forming so you don't feel clammy
- Underarm vents ditch moist, overheated air so you don't feel like you're riding in a sauna
- Adjustable hood keeps winter weather off of your head
- Removable powder skirt and zip-on jacket-to-pants interface stop snow from blowing up your backside
- Adjustable writs cuffs with internal Lycra gaiters mean snow can't migrate up your sleeves
- Plenty of pocket space including two handwarmer pockets, two accessory pockets, a secure lift pocket, and a media pocket hold your essentials
- Magnetic closures on front storm flap keeps wind from blowing in through your zipper
Share your thoughts
I just recently got this jacket in the blue orange combo. I really love it and get a lot of compliments on it. It's nice that it isn't super marshmallow looking for a down jacket, but its still super warm. I ordered a medium and it fits pretty true to size. I am 5'7" and about 135 lbs, so I can still shred comfortably while wearing it.