Sleek style for resort riding.
Zip up in your Nikita Women's Markham Jacket when you're ready to add some serious edge to your snowboarding kit. This insulated jacket keeps you cozy in clean, fashion-forward style so you'll feel comfy from the park to the lift, and you'll look great everywhere in between.
- Polyester twill fabric with DuPont DWR gives you a laid-back washed look, and it sheds moisture from light rain and snow
- Critical seams are taped so melting snow can't work in between the stitching in highly exposed areas
- 60g insulation traps body heat to keep you warm when the temperature dips
- Moisture-wicking satin lining prevents the formation of condensation that can make you feel cold and clammy
- Underarm vents ditch moist, overheated air so you don't feel like you're riding in a sauna
- Adjustable hood keeps winter weather off of your head
- Removable powder skirt and zip-on jacket-to-pants interface stop snow from blowing up your backside
- Adjustable wrist cuffs with internal Lycra gaiters mean snow can't migrate up your sleeves
- Plenty of pocket space, including two handwarmer pockets, a chest pocket, a zippered sleeve pocket and a media pocket hold your essentials
- Double-buttoned storm placket spices up your swag