Nikita took a dash of lumberjack plaid, added a dollop of jeans-jacket style, and topped it off with a DuPont water-repellant finish to create the Women's Merapi Jacket. While the shell is fighting off the elements as you ride, the Sherpa fleece lining on the inside is taking care of your craving for cozy warmth.
- Poly twill shell offers protection from the elements and includes a DuPont DWR finish
- Critical seams are taped to keep moisture from oozing in through the stitching
- High-pile Sherpa fleece lining in the body and synthetic insulation in the sleeves offer warmth on moderately cold winter days
- Super-soft tricot lining on collar, chin flap, and hand-warmer pockets offers cozy, chafe-free comfort
- Underarm two-way zip vents allow cooling air to circulate
- Storm hood adjusts with a single pull
- Removable powder skirt can be zipped to compatible Nikita pants to totally snowproof your back
- Storm flap with denim-style snaps covers two-way front zipper to block wind
- Lycra wrist gaiters offers extra coverage and adjustable tabs at the cuffs let you lock down over your gloves
- Multiple pockets include spots for your goggles (with goggle wipe), pass, media, hands, and small accessories
Share your thoughts
This jacket is roomy (as most Nikita clothing is...more of a "boyfriend fit"). It's VERY warm with a lot of insulation too. My only negative is that the color shown for "shocking pink" is not shocking at all! It's definitely more subdued and more of a bland pink in color. The saturation in the photo is no where near what it looks like but maybe that's a plus for you?
Overall though it's a great jacket... made well and looks sharp!