The pinnacle of protection.
You may be a snowboarding goddess, but you're not crazy about the snow sneaking under your layers; foil it completely by wearing the Nikita Women's Olympus Snowsuit. The head-to-toe protection and completely unrestricted mobility of this suit deliver the creature comforts you need to feel totally immortal out there.
- 10K-rated polyester melange twill shell treated with DuPont DWR that makes water bead up and roll off
- Fully taped seams and waterproof front zipper keep moisture out
- Moisture-wicking mesh and nylon lining keeps things comfortable
- Super-soft tricot lining on butt and knees adds a little warmth where you need it most
- Venting zips at the underarms and inner thighs allow cooling air to circulate
- Elastic hook-and-loop tabs at the waist let you fine-tune your fit
- Cuff tabs and hem drawstrings seal out snow and cold
- Numerous pockets, including two large cargo pockets, ensure you can bring all your goodies with you to the slopes
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs large
This suit is pretty great. I am 5'8", athletic build, and I was swimming in the Medium. I exchanged it for a Small and the overall fit is good except it's a tad bit short in the arms, but nothing too bad. Haven't worn it in the snow yet, but I'm pretty sure I'll feel bomb proof.
disappointed in the size
love the idea of putting this on in the morning when its freeeezing to take the kids to schoool and back. the pockets, the zippers are great. But it was super long. i am 5'6 an average hight and was for sure 4 inches to long. the chest and upper body fir great. very disappointed.
They run pretty large. I am 5'3 weight 140lbs and ordered a medium according to chart but had to send back and get a small. Fits well. looks greaat. feels warm. Haven't tested yet in snow but soon as I get the chance I will update post.