Shred-ready tech with street-savvy style.
The Nikita Women's Pikes Pant bridges the gap between legit urban fashion and snowboarding gear. Pull these weather-resistant bottoms on when you want to look hot and stay dry as you drill rails and carve corduroy.
- Poly-wool twill fabric with DuPont DWR finish gives you the look of denim as it sheds the initial onslaught of moisture
- Critical seams are taped so precipitation can't work in between the stitching in highly exposed areas
- Moisture-wicking nylon lining stops condensation from forming so you don't feel clammy
- Inner thigh vents with two-way zippers get rid of moist, overheated air so you don't swamp out
- Cinch-down drawstrings in the hems stop snow from flying up your legs
- Horizontal zippered front pockets bring street style to the mountain
Share your thoughts
Nice pants but fit strangely
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
I bought both s and xs becuase I am a petit size. The s fits too loose around the waist but the thighs area are so tight! The bottom of the pants are too long. This is meant for a tall tall girl. Short girls not recommended.