The relaxed, happy-go-lucky fit of the Nikita Women's Prindle Pant makes it a popular choice for fun-loving riders. Ride-specific features, reliable protection from the weather, and a bazillion (well, almost) pockets let you get down and dirty on the slopes.
- Nylon twill shell offers protection from the elements thanks to the DuPont DWR finish that makes water bead up and roll off
- Critical seams are taped to help keep moisture from oozing in through the stitching
- Moisture-wicking lining is punctuated with super-soft tricot at butt and knees that delivers a little warmth where you need it most
- Deep two-way zips at the inner thighs allow you to cool off after hot laps
- Zip gussets at hems let you fine-tune your steeze
- Hook-and-loop tabs at waist let you adjust your fit
- Includes zip interface to powder skirt of compatible jackets
- Multiple pockets give you tons of storage space
Share your thoughts
Whats the inseam for these pants in a...
Whats the inseam for these pants in a medium?
Hello, I was wondering what the waist/hip...
Hello, I was wondering what the waist/hip measurements are on these pants for a size Medium and a size Large?
Check out the sizing chart on the left side of the page (above "Add to Cart").